#15


As a part of my research, so as to be in a better place to write about these things[!] I had a go at a chakra cleansing meditation routine. As somebody who cannot and will not relax I found it almost impossible to stay thoughtful and connected for the entirety of the routine and did indeed have to cut it short! This would apparently show that my own chakras points are out of balance...which in the modern world of stress and my own poor health/diet is pretty much expected!! I envy people who can concentrate on these meditation practices for a full hour!

The website www.chakras.net includes a serious of mantras and meditations which supposedly help to re-align the points. For example these three which focus only on the Vishuddhi point. The guided meditations act as an excellent starting point to help people learn how to become connected and eventually be able to self-meditate to the 'music' without any instruction. There are also certain yoga movements which have specific effect on each point, which I will illustrate in a later post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment