#27


In hindsight I probably should have better documented the process I went through in order to experiment with varying different shapes and sizes of boxes and packaging. Starting with deconstructed pre-existing packaging, some nets found online and also some made through trial and error, I tried to achieve a number of different shapes that I'd already drawn up. However, most of these were unsuccessful due to overcomplexity or inability to fit more than one or two teabags! There was also the issue that whilst the more interesting structures (i.e. 5th photo down) which constructed using triangular folds were nicer to look at, they would be harder to make on mass. In the end I opted for a simplistic paper pouch, which I am still potentially going to look at transforming into the shape of a temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment