#37

I tried to write/draw up this post myself, but with 100% credit going to its writer Sarah Walsh, I felt it was more appropriate just to post a link to the article which is sole sufficient in the area of yoga and chakra points:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-11865/7-yoga-poses-to-balance-your-chakras.html

After having researched innocent smoothies brand philosophy in depth, I feel that what my website plans thus far are lacking in is interactivity with the consumer. There are several routes I could take this, but I think it is key to remember the whole aim of the project in combatting imbalances and hence a section of the website dedicated to yoga/meditation etc and other supporting lifestyle changes to make healthier and more vibrant type lively people!! I previously posted a meditation mantra which could also be included here, but the issues really come on how to visually brand these elements to keep them in keeping with the rest of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment