#29


These are some photos taken during the process of assembling the packaging. Having opted for keeping the pouch shape, but losing the roof and window due to overcomplexity, I had to find a way t simplify the design, to make it more visually in line with the idea of being grounded through curing chakra imbalances. It is also important that I made this somewhat more practical - with a resealable closing that would keep the teabags themselves fresh and fragrant! My best option was to create a tab (plain colour toned down by being brown paper printed) which could be fastened by a golden button. The addition of gold paper for printing gave the packaging what I felt to be a slightly more authentic look but also drew in on the ideas of religion, deities and also self-worth which I drew in on during my research stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment