#35


Today I found this beautiful temple near Ikea! Following my previous visit to the Buddhist Temple in Wimbledon it was really lucky to accidentally stumble across this Hindu place of worship which is known as the Shri Swaminarayan and located in North West London. It is really good for me to have an equal balance of sources from both Buddhist and Hindu practices as they both have equal influence of the chakra point traditions and beliefs and it is even more valuable when I can see and experience these things first hand! Unfortuately though I was not allowed within the gates of the temple at the time of my visit so I was unable to get any proper drawing done, the zoom button on my camera and my impeccable pattern-memory have served me well though and I think this may have been the final push I needed to get my work into 'final outcome' form ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment