#22


I visited the Museum of Branding and Packaging in West London as part of my research into the other module's project, so it may not be allowed to be included here, however I really do feel that it is equally relevant to them both. Unfortunately since I visited it before deciding to go down the route of branding and packaging I only photographed packaging from the 1930s/40s. However, I do remember and have doodled down since a lot of the later and earlier pieces... whatever the era I feel its 100% relevant to look at colour combinations, fonts and layout from any time period. I will need to look at more contemporary fonts I think, maybe some hand drawn lettering and perhaps considering the Asian influence from Hinduism/Buddhism, not letting the starters of the idea being forgotten within the excitement of layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment